As a graduate of Wakefield High School’s exceptional WHSTV program, Evan recognizes the development of the arts as an integral factor in the education of the students in our community.
As a member of Wakefield’s school committee, Evan will post on Facebook an explanation for every vote he casts. Evan will take his job seriously, and he considers it his duty to be open and honest with the residents of Wakefield.
For too long, Wakefield has been punished by the state for being fiscally responsible. Evan Kenney will fight for our fair share from Beacon Hill!
• Explaining every vote publicly online
• Protecting and further developing visual and performing arts
• Supporting athletics and extracurricular programs
• Calling for Wakefield's fair share of Chapter 70 funding
• Improving technology standards
• Adapting the classroom to 21st century learning
9 Cedar Street,
Wakefield MA 01880